ATI x1600 1280x800

Max555

4 posts in this topic

Hi all

i've tryed all guides in this forum i think, but my notebook (Tecra a7-100) won't change monitor resolution and install display driver..

someone can tell me if i miss something or that damned ATI will not work or if there is a mode to turn rez in 1280x800

Thx a lot

Hi all

i've tryed all guides in this forum i think, but my notebook (Tecra a7-100) won't change monitor resolution and install display driver..

someone can tell me if i miss something or that damned ATI will not work or if there is a mode to turn rez in 1280x800

Thx a lot

Umm, I know most of us wait around here to answer these questions 40 times. But lets try and give the old search button a try and see what turns up. You might even try reading a few of the other post in this forum.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi all

Thx a lot

is it a AGP/PCIE card?

I have a agp 512mb x1600 that runs great i just use AGPGart, ATIinject and NatitX1600.

After you edit the natit "it tells you how in the zip" just drag and drop into the Ext folder Do chmod & chown on them.

now you have a fully working card