9 posts in this topic

I have

Gigabyte P35-DS3R F3

E6750

WD 250GB SATAII

ATI X1950 pro 256MB

1x1 GB Ram

Samsung IDE DVD-RW

I have booted installer ToH Leopard RC2 9A581 on my DVD by IDE-USB cable because it doesn't boot by IDE.. and it installs successfully. Also booted installer again to apply the command "/usr/misc/script.sh volumename" as described in the readme...

NOW i can see the shortcut of my leopard on my Acronis OS selector but when I boot it.. screen get black and blinking prompt only... and nothing happens :)

what is the problem? should I do anything to fix it?

have anyone tried it on this mobo?

please I need help

Thanks in advance

I have a Gigabyte P35c and installed the TOH and after the HD would not boot lol took a few hours to find out the script file. I'm sure you "script.sh (hd name). If I remember right I did the EFI thing to. I used V5 have no idea what the difference is. But some put disk01s and others had rdisk01s..I just did it twice with disk then rdisk. But it boots fine after that. Sorry cant be more help.

Any help please?

I dont know what is the problem? :yoji:(((((((

installations was ok and the command "/usr/misc/script.sh mac" went ok and now Mac leopard appear in Acronis OS selector.. but when I choose it I get black screen and blinking prompt like this -

while the Hard disk led is on and no proress..

please I want to know the problem and my confirations appears in sig.

waiting any help

I have the same problem, I have installed Leo on 4. Partition on my HD, (first XP) I can boot from DVD into Leo but not from HD direkt! I have tryed to insall pc_efi but no success???????????????? Now I'm waiting for a new Release !!

I believe that the DS3R is very similar to my DS3L. Do this:

-Make sure the disk is on Primary IDE (as master - but why are you trying IDE?)

-Go into the BIOS, go to Integrated Devices, make sure AHCI is enabled (for SATA only BUT, i know that my Leo install sees my 400GB IDE mp3 collection no problems)

-Make sure to configure which hard drive is set to boot first, I forget which option it is under but it is right at the top on one of the pages

- then when it starts to boot (before you get to the Apple logo, hit F8) and add a simple -v to the boot options... it will hang at some point if you are still having an issue and at least then you can provide some detailed info...