osx86 with dual xeon 8 cores

8cores

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am new here and new with OSX86 too, after I installed OSX86 in a core2duo pc with ati card... everything is working perfect, but know I am trying to install OSX86 in to a 8 cores xeon based pc with quadro pcie card but the system crash in the startup

I have another pc with pentium 4 and nvidia 5700le, after I installed the OSX on this pc it works perfect with, then I used this hard disk with in to the 8cores computer (without the quadro card) and the system detects a single cpu with 8 cores (not dual cpu) if I install the quadro pcie or the ati pcie the system crash, if I try to install with my DVD directly on the 8cores pc the system didn;t start up...

I don;t know why the 8cores xeon computer with the hard disk of the P4 starts up, but when it try to install the same DVD on it, the system crash, why i am using pc instead of mac?, because I am using nvidia's quadro systems and lustre2007 and these are not available for mac in anyway (only midrange of nvidia runs on mac).

I like a lot the OSX system to browse the internet without viruses and other garbage of the pc's, I am using redhat but i cant use photoshop and other programs on linux.

i hope somebody help me

best regards and sorry for my english

• 10 months later...