Sanad

3 posts in this topic

I have the following hardware:

ASUS P5B Deluxe Wifi

Nvidia 8800gtx

2 x 500gb sata WD HDD

2 gb corsair ram

Sata asus 16x dvd-rw

I am completely new to OSX 86 project and found it when i wanted to instal final cut and learned apple osx cant be installed on my pc! Please guide me how to install Apple os on my rig alongwith Vista 64 bit(which is already up and running). Is leopard better or tiger in terms of stability for apple final cut studio 2? I'll appreciate all the help you guys can give me. If i need to change any component to make my rig run apple os better, please let me know. Thanks!

I have the following hardware:

ASUS P5B Deluxe Wifi

Nvidia 8800gtx

2 x 500gb sata WD HDD

2 gb corsair ram

Sata asus 16x dvd-rw

I am completely new to OSX 86 project and found it when i wanted to instal final cut and learned apple osx cant be installed on my pc! Please guide me how to install Apple os on my rig alongwith Vista 64 bit(which is already up and running). Is leopard better or tiger in terms of stability for apple final cut studio 2? I'll appreciate all the help you guys can give me. If i need to change any component to make my rig run apple os better, please let me know. Thanks!

hi

you can install Leo but you must to erase 1 hdd and use with leo. I do that and work. and work very well final cut studio, but (always is one but) the sound dont work for me. You can try if you want and i can explain how you can do.

Marius

hi

you can install Leo but you must to erase 1 hdd and use with leo. I do that and work. and work very well final cut studio, but (always is one but) the sound dont work for me. You can try if you want and i can explain how you can do.

Marius

Ok so after i erase on of my 500's, what do i do next? Insert the patched Leo DVD? Does NVIDIA 8800 work right outta the box with Leo? And dont i need a sat drive for hackintosh? I greatly appreciate your help Marius! I tihnk you can help me a lot sa u urself are running dual boot with final cut!