AirPort Networks

2 posts in this topic

Ok so i install osx for the 4th time with all the drivers (for network) to find none of them work. So i go on insanely mac and to my luck i find a BROADCOM wireless enabler for my BROADCOM 4318 (airforce g or something) any way i do all the tricks (en1...) and i get it reconsized to find out that when i look for my home network (WPA encripeded) theres no networks shown i have tried it with none broadcasting my SSID or making my network unsecure but theres no hope how can i make my wireless work?

SPECS

CPU - amd turrion TL-50 2.6 Giga-hertz

MEMOREY- 1gb ram

GPU- ATI xpress 200m series (256 mb) (if any has a way to get QE/CI working for this please tell (better yet a driver!)

WIRELESS- broadcom 4318 airforce one (aka dell wireless)

ACER LABTOP aspire 5050

• 2 months later...
Ok so i install osx for the 4th time with all the drivers (for network) to find none of them work. So i go on insanely mac and to my luck i find a BROADCOM wireless enabler for my BROADCOM 4318 (airforce g or something) any way i do all the tricks (en1...) and i get it reconsized to find out that when i look for my home network (WPA encripeded) theres no networks shown i have tried it with none broadcasting my SSID or making my network unsecure but theres no hope how can i make my wireless work?

SPECS

CPU - amd turrion TL-50 2.6 Giga-hertz

MEMOREY- 1gb ram

GPU- ATI xpress 200m series (256 mb) (if any has a way to get QE/CI working for this please tell (better yet a driver!)

WIRELESS- broadcom 4318 airforce one (aka dell wireless)

ACER LABTOP aspire 5050

Anyone going to help?