Tubgirl OSX 10.4.10 AMD Test 1

wetlegs6

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Grabbed the Tub_10.4.10 AMD test 1 image from a pirate based site and tried to install it.

All seems to go well, select disks and packages and install. The progress bar literally gets to the end, and where a screen should appear saying "Yay im done", it instead says "An error has occured, please run again".

The only other package I selected for installation that isnt by default was the ATI X1600 Kext.

Ive tried this native several times (Playing with my disk configuration too, unplugged all but the IDE drive I was installing to), and in VMWare using a physical disk.

Just tryina get 10.4.10 installed so I can patch up a copy of Leopard.

Any ideas? Anyone? :D

Sound mate, worked and it finished installing fine.

Now im havin trouble adding it to the Vista bootloader. Tried using EasyBCD and doing what it says on the programs own website (Add entry > Mac > Generic x86 Hardware), and choosing the option just comes up with "Chain boot error".

The Vista bootloader is on the first SATA drive, while OSX is on the only IDE drive (There is a second SATA drive too). Any tips? :)

But is there a way to add it to the loader so I don't have to go into the BIOS everytime I wanna use it (Obviously it's not ideal).

K i was having issues with a sam read write error now im at the part where its waiting for root device, and waiting and waiting, i gave it a good long while almost a half hour still just waiting...i got rid of the sam read write error by finding the ONLY ide configuration that works so any more idea?

Sound mate, worked and it finished installing fine.

Now im havin trouble adding it to the Vista bootloader. Tried using EasyBCD and doing what it says on the programs own website (Add entry > Mac > Generic x86 Hardware), and choosing the option just comes up with "Chain boot error".

The Vista bootloader is on the first SATA drive, while OSX is on the only IDE drive (There is a second SATA drive too). Any tips? :(

Did you copy the chain0 file from the DVD across to your primary disk's root. i.e; your Vista partition.