Hi i cant seem to find threads about this subject so im asking

origr15

2 posts in this topic

first of all Hello , my name is noob at mac

i've installed mac.nub 10.4.10 and the install went very well but after the install i got some hardware problems

i didnt find a thread about radeon x600 (for noobs) to explain step by step what to do , all i found was for radeon x600 mobility (i dont have mobility) and all the thread about mobility used terms and stuff i completly didnt understand - please help with step to step guide

for some reason i was sure i installed my sound card with the installation (card:creative soundblaster 5.1)

and i dont have sound - lol me , please help me.

ohh and the keyboard - i cant seem to get alt+shift to change language and i cant seem to make ctrl+c to copy or ctrl+v to paste .

ohhh and since i installed mac osx on my pc the fan is going crazy , why is that?

thx for anyone who helps me , the 60 hrz hurts my eyes so im kinda i in the need for a divine favour from someone in this forum..

I don't know how to solve your problems. I don't have your hardware. All I can say is Hackintosh is not for newbies who don't want to learn anything. It's a hacked version of a complex operating system and involves poking around in the guts of the machine. You continue to ask for a step by step guide for your machine - I don't have it - I don't know where to find it - and I don't think anyone will write it. Unless you do? If you figure it out, write it up for someone.

Why won't the x600 mobility procedure work for you?

Patrick