noob post install problems :)

origr15

5 posts in this topic

:D i've installed mac.nub 10.4.10 and i have a lot of problem that as a noob i dont know what to do with :) :

1.no sound

2.it runs on 60 hrz

3.i have radeon x600 and i dont know where to get a driver

4.sometimes theres a lag in...about everything

5.i have 2 partitions one is with xp and one is with mac.nub , how do i duel boot between them?

6.when the os is loading (with the apple logo) it kinda get stuck and wont continue .... and i cant enter the system , what to do?

thats all the problems that i can think of from my head beacuse i cant get into the system (see problem 6)

my computer hardware:

CPU Type Intel Pentium 4 630, 3000 MHz (15 x 200)

Motherboard Name MSI 915G Combo-FR (MS-7058) (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 2 DDR DIMM, 2 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)

System Memory 1024 MB (DDR2-533 DDR2 SDRAM)

Video Adapter Gigabyte RADEON X600 PRO (256 MB)

3D Accelerator ATI Radeon X600 (RV380)

Audio Adapter Creative SB Live! Series Audio Processor

Disk Drive WDC WD1600JS-55NCB1 (149 GB, IDE)

SMART Hard Disks Status OK

Network Adapter Realtek RTL8169/8110 Family Gigabit Ethernet NIC

please help me , cuz i really love mac but i cant use it like this...

Probably because almost all of these questions have answers if you only search for them. Try going to google and searching on "Hackintosh Realtek" or "OSx86 x600". A lot of this knowledge is hard won - maybe people want to see you put in the effort.

Patrick

as i said im a noob at this and i didnt know...

this only proove something i said in another thread : poeple in this forum are not nice or friendly...i really really need help , my computer wont start and you tell me to look in google...

you spent 3 lines on which you could have just told me what to do :/

as i said im a noob at this and i didnt know...

this only proove something i said in another thread : poeple in this forum are not nice or friendly...i really really need help , my computer wont start and you tell me to look in google...

you spent 3 lines on which you could have just told me what to do :/

Did you expect this to be easy? Did you expect to be hand held the whole way? People arn't mean here at all, they're trying to help you help yourself. Do a little reseach then ask questions. That's how this works.