Will this work?

guaterickie

2 posts in this topic

Well guys ive seen it around the web and it just looks too cool and now that i have a new computer that can handle tough things im presented with this new challenge. if you could point me in the right direction that would be great. here are my specs and what i have tried so far which obviously hasn't worked because im here asking for help. anyway:

GIGABYTE GA-P35 S3L

Intel Core 2 Duo E6550

2GB Corsair XMS2

EVGA 8800GTS 320MB

160GB SATA Seagate Barracuda

USB Keyboard and Mouse

Vista Home Premium 32Bit

10.4.9 Myzar edition

I've installed Vista and have given 30GB of space for the mac install. used diskpart and whatnot do create the partition and all that. now i have burned the ISO to a dvd and i restarted my computer selection the partition 2 as active before restarting. when i boot to CD it says Darwin is loading and i go to a black screen. the first time it hung and said waiting for root device. i put in rd=disk0s2 -v and i got past the waiting for root device. before i did this i went out and bought a usb keyboard just in case taht was the problem. anyway i got past the waiting for root device but i arrived at a new problem. i get the following:

Kernel Version

Darwin Kernel Version 8.8.li sat dec 9 22:18:27 AZOT 2006; semthex:/nebukadnezar/BUILD/obj/Release_I386

It hangs right after that. Any ideas what the problem is? Thanks!