DV9000t with 10.4.9

Korda

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys , i have my hp dv9000t with the uphuck_10.4.9_v1.4i_r2.iso instaled. And now it starts my problems:

My system:

CPU C2Duo T5600 1.83Ghz

2Gb DDR2 667mhz

240GB Toshiba (2x120Gb)

Nvidia 7600 512Mb HW

Intel High Definition Audio

First of all i can only use 1024x768 in my display, the native resolution is 1440x900, so its all blurred up.

I have read that the 512Mb hw cards have problems because Darwin Bootloader (can i discard this boot loader? )

I dont have audio neither network , but that dont concern me, for now i only want my graphics card to work with screen native resolution;)

Anyone with a HP , dv9000 series (it could be someone, my is 9285EA) have the same graphics card working ? And wifi? Sound? Ethernet?

Sorry for the long text,

I hope you understand my english,

Thanks

You can set the resolution as a boot flag in boot.plist. Check on the wiki article for boot flags for the syntax. However, the larger problem is that I don't think you have CI/QE do you? Try NVInject by Gotoh, that might help solve your problems. Look to Taruga's solution for the audio.

Stevo

You can set the resolution as a boot flag in boot.plist. Check on the wiki article for boot flags for the syntax. However, the larger problem is that I don't think you have CI/QE do you? Try NVInject by Gotoh, that might help solve your problems. Look to Taruga's solution for the audio.

Stevo

Thanks for the reply Stevo, i will try that boot flag, can you give me some link or tutorial to create boot flag?

Other thing, when i try to install some driver and i restart the pc, when i get kernel panic , there is a way to ignore the new driver ?

Because i have installed 10 times the mac osx in my pc, every time i try another driver i have to format and reeinstall, because i cant get to the mac os interface again.

Sorry for the noob questions but i realy want to grow in this mac world

Hugh

Information on the boot flag is on the wiki (osx86project.org). What driver are you refering to?

Im talking about vga drivers, for example the macvidia driver, when i try to install that when i reboot i get stuck at a kernel panic with vga driver fail, and i have to reeinstall the mac os x again and again everytime i get that.

There´s another way to restore the boot section of the mac os x everytime he block in boot section ?

Thnaks for the replys;)