Reinstall Dashboard on Leopard 9a559

kediashubham

3 posts in this topic

hello guys... i just got leopard 9a559 a few days ago and installed it on my macbook. it was working brilliantly and i was really happy with it until........ DASHBOARD stopped working... :P

i could open dashboard... but whenever i chose to add a widget... it closed. i tried deleting the preferences and it still didn't work. after trying several times and getting really annoyed, i just deleted the dashboard application. i thought i would be able to get it from the dmg i have but i couldn't.

i really need help on how i can install dashboard from the DMG again... i can't do an archive and install because i have nothing that i can restore the dmg onto and no dl-dvd to burn it onto. can someone please help me install it again or upload the dashboard application somewhere. any help would be greatly appreciated. -_-

thank you..

Leopard's disk utility can live-partition your internal hard drive

Open Disk Utility

Select your computers hard drive device (The device, not the name of the hard drive)

Select the Partition tab

Create a new partition under your main hard drive partition

Restore DMG to there

Archive and Install Leopard

Remove the Partition using Disk Utility

Leopard's disk utility can live-partition your internal hard drive

Open Disk Utility

Select your computers hard drive device (The device, not the name of the hard drive)

Select the Partition tab

Create a new partition under your main hard drive partition

Restore DMG to there

Archive and Install Leopard

Remove the Partition using Disk Utility

Yes and for the record, dashboard.app is only a launcher. Dashboard is really just part of dock.app