Asrock Conroe1333-1394 / Can not start Installation

u0159419

11 posts in this topic

Hi,

i can not get the installtion started. Whitout "legacy usb" in the Bios the Keyboard is not working and with "legacy usb", i can select boot from cd, but then my sytem reboots a second later??

any suggestions? its a intel 945 chipset..... same like the conroe1333-dvi (without dvi bur 1394)

Which version do you try to install? e.g. JaS 10.4.8 (+10.4.10 koolkal update) or uphuck 10.4.9 install both without problems. My suggestion would also be: try another keyboard. A cheap ps2-keayboard (and now the old apple-keyboard) are working 100%.

Yes, I also have a 1333 DVI/H (the one with the DVI-card included), running very fine with C2D E4300 & 3GB DDR2. Just ask if any questions regarding the further installation come up...

*edit* Signature updated

same here Asrock conroe1333-1394 nogo with bios higher 1.0

with 1.0 i can only boot an install the jas 10.4.8 with the 10.4.9 i get allways after booting the info, that i have to do a restart????

where can i download drivers for the onboard lan? and which 10.4.9 did you installed?

Which version do you try to install? e.g. JaS 10.4.8 (+10.4.10 koolkal update) or uphuck 10.4.9 install both without problems. My suggestion would also be: try another keyboard. A cheap ps2-keayboard (and now the old apple-keyboard) are working 100%.

I have a board closely related to yours (see signature) but sound in isn't supported, just sound out (stereo). How did you do that?

My machine won't wake from sleep (S3 mode). Does yours?

cheers, pilsator

Pilsator,

actually, I never got sound-in to work with the onboard soundcard. I just bought this little USB-soundcard from SpeedLink,

41g4pY3P-aL._AA240_.jpg

which worked instantly without any modification at all (C-Media chipset is inside). Sleep is not working either, can`t help you with this one.

Pilsator,

actually, I never got sound-in to work with the onboard soundcard. I just bought this little USB-soundcard from SpeedLink,

41g4pY3P-aL._AA240_.jpg

which worked instantly without any modification at all (C-Media chipset is inside). Sleep is not working either, can`t help you with this one.

I see, I also thought about buying a similar USB box to turn the hackintosh into a guitar amp.

cheers, pilsator