Uphuck dvd

Ocarinaoftime

4 posts in this topic

So anyways i have 2 dvd, 1 for Jas and 1 for uphuck (recently downloaded)

Apparently when i install the uphuck version with proper kernels selected, after the reboot i get

"/com.apple.boot.plist no found"

on the uphuck dvd theres about 3 kernels for intel (sse2,sse3 -1 & sse3 -2) then there's 3 universal kernels.

whichever kernels i use i always get the error mention above.

below is my spec:

celeron 2.8ghz, 1GB+512mb ram DDR2,120GB Sata HD,Nvidia 6200TB PCIE

what do i do to resolve this, ive googled a bit but to no avail !! :)

and yes, the Jas DVD works flawlessly,no probs at all, what the :D is up with the uphuck dvd ?

So anyways i have 2 dvd, 1 for Jas and 1 for uphuck (recently downloaded)

Apparently when i install the uphuck version with proper kernels selected, after the reboot i get

"/com.apple.boot.plist no found"

on the uphuck dvd theres about 3 kernels for intel (sse2,sse3 -1 & sse3 -2) then there's 3 universal kernels.

whichever kernels i use i always get the error mention above.

below is my spec:

celeron 2.8ghz, 1GB+512mb ram DDR2,120GB Sata HD,Nvidia 6200TB PCIE

what do i do to resolve this, ive googled a bit but to no avail !! :censored2:

and yes, the Jas DVD works flawlessly,no probs at all, what the :censored2: is up with the uphuck dvd ?

Boot from DVD again then open disk util and set it so the HDD has a master boot record

ok i will then i will let you know, right now im installing the Jas x86.and how do i make the HD have an MBR ?i will go to disk utility but what will i do after that ?edit : seems to be having problem with jas too, after the installation (when to setup the Mac) i get a vertical gray screen. and it fills half of my monitor ? any ideas what causing this ?