Celtx

bonestonne

2 posts in this topic

Hey all, I'm in a video production class this semester, and it requires a lot of scripting work. We use Final Cut Pro, which i do own, but i was looking into an open source solution for the scripting because i didn't see any other products that i really liked.

i use Celtx to write a short script for a small How-To video i'm doing, but i was wondering if anyone knows a better program for it. Open Source is key for this, and if its available cross-platform, that would be even better [as i use linux most, but OS X for multi-media purposes].

i love the layout of Celtx, but if someone knows of a better program, i'd love to try it out, maybe its easier than Celtx.

thanks in advance,

bonestonne.

• 1 month later...
Hey all, I'm in a video production class this semester, and it requires a lot of scripting work. We use Final Cut Pro, which i do own, but i was looking into an open source solution for the scripting because i didn't see any other products that i really liked.

i use Celtx to write a short script for a small How-To video i'm doing, but i was wondering if anyone knows a better program for it. Open Source is key for this, and if its available cross-platform, that would be even better [as i use linux most, but OS X for multi-media purposes].

i love the layout of Celtx, but if someone knows of a better program, i'd love to try it out, maybe its easier than Celtx.

thanks in advance,

bonestonne.

it's good :D