[FS] Creative Zen Xtra Jukebox 60GB MP3 player

teh.moebius

1 post in this topic

I'm selling a Creative Zen Xtra Jukebox 60GB MP3 player in excellent condition which comes with charger, spare battery, USB cable, headphones, pouch, instructions, and CD-ROM. This MP3 player is truly amazing and can actually be easily be upgraded to 160GB for about £40 quid. It supports MP3, WMA and WAV files. It also has EAX technology which can apply a number of effects and equalisers. The best thing about this MP3 player is it's sound quality. When paired with Koss KSC75 headphones the experience is mind-blowing.I'm willing to let it go for £80-90 + shipping.

Spec

Size WxHxD: 3" x 4.4" x 0.86"

Weight: 7.9 oz with battery

Casing: Anodized Aluminum

Storage Capacity: 60GB (2000 hrs of songs)

Battery Life: Up to 14 hours of continuous playtime

Interface: USB2.0/1.1

Playback Formats: MPEG Audio Layer 3 (MP3), Windows Media™ Audio (WMA), WAV and Audible

Signal to Noise Ratio: up to 98dB

Channel Separation: up to 75dB

Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz

Harmonic Distortion Output: less than 0.1%

Operating System/Firmware: Reprogrammable

Headphone out: 1 x 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo minijack, headphone

Display: 160 x 104 pixel resolution, blue EL backlit LCD

EAX®: Smart Volume Management™, Environmental Effects, 4-band Custom Equalizer, Advanced EQ presets, Headphone Spatialization, Time Scaling: Up to 1.5x faster or 0.5x slower for audio playback

If you're interested or have any questions then message me. I live in Grantham in Lincolnshire (approx 25 miles from Nottingham). Pick-up is welcome. I can deliver internationally just provide me with your address or simply country and I can give you an idea of delivery costs. Thanks for looking.