OSX 10.4.10 & Nvidia GeForce Go 7400

6 posts in this topic

• 2 months later...

i have the same issues of you , i am having problems installing osx on a vaio with geforce 7400 video card.

Please anyone try to help us where to put our ids , to help saying if geforce7600go installer go and what to modify to have our 7400 on vaio working. The only "successful" step i had , is to have resolution change on external display (black internal display).

IT would enough for me having full resolution support for now on its internal display with or without QE/CI.

Thanks

Mal

Hi Guys...

i got a sony fe15gp. it works fine in vesa mode, but only 1024x768 and no QE/CI. for that, all you have to do is delete everything regarding your nvidia card from system/library/extensions/ (*nv.*; ge*.*)

but there's no fun at all having a nice graphics card running in vesa mode, i want to have it working with higher resolutions and QE/CI enabled...

nvinject can detect my card perfectly but no QE/CI and no more than 1024/768... other than that gives me a blank internal screen...

any idea, any help, any guess, any clue ?? thanks guys

S.

• 10 months later...

I have a HP Pavilion with nVidia GeForce Go 7400 video card.

I have installed MacOS 10.5.2 Kalyway, and then upgraded to 10.5.4

The video graphic display is 1280x800 and I can't set it to a higher resolution (supported by this video card).

I hope anyone can help me find/install better drivers for this card.

thanks!

• 1 month later...

Same problem, with my XPS M1210 , Nvidia 7400, JAS 10.4.8

I Have installed Natit_Uni 1.0, It seems working, But it can not detect the screen size properly, and Even sometimes the screen Showing Up side Down and Mouse pointer is disappeared  (However TouchPad still Working But Without pointer).

Any help Please. :(