Hotiso 10.4.10

p1tst0p

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any idea if i can install Hotiso 10.4.10, (came out yesterday) on a normal Intel MacBook Pro? i have lost my install disks, and im having a hell of a time finding a download, and dont want to shell out to buy another set of disks.

A friend gave me Hotiso 10.4.10, i burned it to a dual layer dvd because its about 5.x gb, but i just get a stop sign after the apple logo!

any help much appreciated.

Cheers.

I would do some more looking on the torrent sites and on usenet. Your original disks are out there. Seems a real waste to have the real thing not be the real thing.

Iv spent 3 days searching man, downloaded various bits and bobs with no sucess, i even downloaded the DEV release of Leopard 10.5, to see if i could burn that, but im having to use a windows machine to burn the disks as i have no access to another mac...

Im just stuck!

i would be greatful if you could point me in the direction of the original disks.

Iv spent 3 days searching man, downloaded various bits and bobs with no sucess, i even downloaded the DEV release of Leopard 10.5, to see if i could burn that, but im having to use a windows machine to burn the disks as i have no access to another mac...

Im just stuck!

i would be greatful if you could point me in the direction of the original disks.

Check your messages on here.