Tubgirl Installers Won't work, but JaS does

sc400

4 posts in this topic

Hello all. I have tried to locate this issue on the forums but haven't been able to.

Heres my issue. I have been able to successfully install JaS's 10.4.8 before, after repetitions it would finally install.

However when i burn Tubgirls installers to a disk and i put it in the computer i get to a menu that shows me b0......

I have talked to people before who tell me that i should check MBR in the disk utility....however i can't even get to that point.

My computer specs are:

AMD 3500+ *(Oc'ed to 2.42Ghz)

A8N-SLI motherboard *deluxe i think

1.75GB of ram

OLD OLD 12GB IDE HDD *(Remember it worked with JaS, but i can't even get to an installer point with tubgirls)

I would apprecaite any help if possible, and if anyone needs any more info please feel free to ask.

i have the same problem, JAS installs fine, but the turbogirl 10.4.10 installs completly, then gives me a message saying install failed try again, course ive never tried booting from the drive after it says that maybe i should...

im using an M2N deluxe

UPDATE:

So i finally got some of the DVD's i made to read and register: HOWEVER during installation it gets to essentials and messes up :) and asks me to restart to try again. It usually fails at round the same area everytime :).

Any ideas?