VIDEOS AS WEBCAM

DeanSlotness

3 posts in this topic

Hello

Is it possible record yahoo/MSN/Paltalk webcams? I mean I want to record so that I can watch them again. I don’t mean to misuse them. I just want to record for my personal use.

If this is not the right place to ask this question then please guide me where to post this?

Thanks you and Regards

Hello

This might not be the right place to ask this question but luckily I know the answer (or at least I think I know … lol ).

Try webcam video capture. Webcam Video Capture is free I guess. I record videos on webcam through it.

Let me know if you need further info.

Capture webcams, streaming video, full screen, part of the screen and even video with sound. Seeing is believing! Use Webcam Video Capture to make people witness what you want to convey through an audio-visual medium. There are times when sharing exactly what you see on your screen is the quickest and clearest way to communicate.

It enables you to:

* Capture and Share Anything : Webcam(s), any window, part of the screen or full screen to AVI or WMV video formats.

* Instruct Others With Quick "How-To" Illustrations : Demonstrate a product, create a presentation with your own audio narration, make a voiceover tutorial, or walk through a website review.

You can download it from

http://www.webcamsimulator.com/download/wvcsetup.exe

Captop:

8nrNOuev.jpeg