NatIt + Radeon 9800PRO = Dualscreen?

3 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

Now, as my homebrew mac is working 100% as intended, (even firewire, CI/QE Graphics work perfectly,

I can capture / edit HD video) I really have to get "Dualview/Multiple Screens" working for my ATI Radeon 9800 Pro.

I still could not find out if the newest Natit would support my Radeon 9800pro an enable dual screens. (as the only graphic adapters mentioned in the natit post are the x1000 etc ATI cards, I'm quite ansure if it will work with mine)

So this is a question to all you experienced users out there,

will it work? What do you think?

(Using Jas 10.4.8, patched to 10.4.9 using the official Apple patch following the instructions posted in the forums!)

regards,

- M3X

What do you think?

Will the original Ati Radeon 9800PRO Mac Driver work (though my card is the "Windows-Edition"? You know, the one on the official page? Or will it most probably just crash my comp. ?

Please, all you geeks out there, I really need heeeelp ;-).

[ http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/mac/mac...-3x-radeon.html ]

EDIT:

Well it wont work I suppose - Cant somebody please help me and answer my question?

EDIT:

Well, found out that Natit should be working on my rig. But: I have no idea how to configure it for my 9800pro. Especially when it comes to editing .kext files I'm nothing more but a bloody newb.... Help ?!^^