win2osx.net

silentbob

2 posts in this topic

As there is many users who cannot open win2osx site, we are a little backward and not able to participate beta tests of new kernelspatches my question is:

Is it possible to put direct links in MAXXUSS website ? ( question to MAXXUSS)

Is it possible to put direct links to new patches on THIS forum? (question to osx86projects admins )

Thanks

As there is many users who cannot open win2osx site, we are a little backward and not able to participate beta tests of new kernelspatches my question is:

Is it possible to put direct links in MAXXUSS website ? ( question to MAXXUSS)

Is it possible to put direct links to new patches on THIS forum? (question to osx86projects admins )

Thanks

Sorry, Silentbob, but this site's policy is strict on links. You can link to non-commercial, original and open source software and code, you can link to dicussion or 'how-to' information. You cannot link to torrents, copyrighted software, bits of Apple code, patches or anything to circumvent the TPM.

I know that makes it tough for some users but we've had to adopt that policy to remain up and running. It's more useful to most people that we're here today and tomorrow than that we go down in a blaze of glory, skull and crossbones flying proudly at the mast.