Macbook Pro at Paris Expo'07

5 posts in this topic

Yesterday my Apple distributor said not to buy now an Apple Macbook Pro because on September there will be a new 15" laptop. His contact on Apple Spain has confirmed that in Paris Apple Expo'07 it will be launched a new one. I don´t think this is going to happen, the new 15" laptop may arrive on Christmas or January'08. Should I wait til september?

Nobody knows. Apple keeps these things a secret, it's all just speculation.

But the Macbook Pro line has just been updated, it won't get any improvements and there won't be a new one. I don't think it can, it is using state of the art technology as it is - newest core 2 duo cpus', led backlighting etc.

The Macbook line has been rumored to have a 15" model as well, but that's not guaranteed, besides you want a macbook pro, not a macbook, right?

And I promise you, the price isn't dropping either. Apple don't do that. So you might as well buy it now.

The iMac range, on the other hand, is due for a refresh, as well as the mac mini. So they MIGHT be updated.

The only thing worth waiting for, is in October, apple will release OS X 10.5, the new version of their Mac os, which you would get for free with your Mac.

Good luck!

Nobody knows. Apple keeps these things a secret, it's all just speculation.

But the Macbook Pro line has just been updated, it won't get any improvements and there won't be a new one. I don't think it can, it is using state of the art technology as it is - newest core 2 duo cpus', led backlighting etc.

The Macbook line has been rumored to have a 15" model as well, but that's not guaranteed, besides you want a macbook pro, not a macbook, right?

And I promise you, the price isn't dropping either. Apple don't do that. So you might as well buy it now.

The iMac range, on the other hand, is due for a refresh, as well as the mac mini. So they MIGHT be updated.

The only thing worth waiting for, is in October, apple will release OS X 10.5, the new version of their Mac os, which you would get for free with your Mac.

Good luck!

Just ordered today! I am not worried about any new release, thanks for the reply.