Network Drivers/Help

Cheesepoop

7 posts in this topic

so i got mac installed and my internet doesnt work, ive tried using 2 differant drivers and they didnt work at all. at least to my knowledge. all i want is some drivers that works with my network card so i can get on the internet with it. as im getting tired of windows {censored} of taking 30 mins to start up each time.

comp specs:

Intel Celeron D 3.2 ghz

ASUS P5P800-MX mainboard

1.1 GB of PC3200 ram

Intel onboard gfx

WD 250 gb IDE hdd (windows)

IBM 10 gig IDE (mac)

if you need anything else just ask me, ill see what i can do.

ive tried these drivers: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=15700 and forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=12933

if this is the wrong section please move

on the hardware compatability thing, it says this about the p5p800-mx: "I am running a Celeron 2.66Ghz D, recognized no problem. Onboard Video, Onboard Sound, Onboard LAN, all working without extra patches. Haven't tested other things such as USB yet. But the most important things are working just fine." This was with 10.4.8. I don't have a hackintosh but maybe you could get some drivers from that if you don't already have. You should note the version os osx86 you have and what installer you used. Anyone who knows more, feel free to chime in. Good luck cheese.