Jump to content

Subtitles in DVD Player gone


1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

A few days ago I noticed that my subtitles in DVD Player weren't working anymore. In fact, they're not working in any dvd playing app I tried (VLC, mplayerx, chroma). Also tried different dvd's and tried every setting of the various dvd playing applications, but nothing seems to work. Maybe someone has an idea of what's wrong, and could give me a tip or two to check.


My system setup:

I have a hackintosch dell 6400/e1505 with c2d 1.73, nvidia 7300go. I installed the JaS 10.4.8 DVD and updated to 10.4.9 like described elsewhere on this forum in the big Dell E1505/E1705 topic. For drivers I installed the AppleHDAPatcher 1.16, and Diabolik 10.4.9 nvidia installer.

Other installed applications: aMSN, DCPUManager, ffmpegX, Google Earth, MacTheRipper, OpenOffice.org 2.3 alpha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Create New...