hello!

i got a amd computer, and my computer is compused by

Mobo : Dfi ultra d nf4

Cpu : Opteron 144

Disk : WesternDigital 160GB

Memories : 2GB ddr 400 Patriot

Keyboard : Logitech USB

Mouse : Razer copperhead USB

i put the dvd and then reboot...the system installs without problems...and then when he reboots, they go for a screen who show a background with a apple and one thing down the apple, i think that was the loading...then up the apple he show like a signal something like this :

http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=91943217lj3.jpg

can anyone help me to resolve this?or tell me if my hardware working?thanks

sorry for my poor english...iam portuguese and got a lot of problems writing in english ,as u see... :lol:

That happens when you install without applying the customization files for the type of CPU you are working on. During installation, after setting up the disk partition where you wish to install Mac OS X, after you finish that part and click next you'll see a new button that says "Customization", you have to click over that button and specify the type of CPU you are using. after that everything should go fine.

hello!

i got a amd computer, and my computer is compused by

Mobo : Dfi ultra d nf4

Cpu : Opteron 144

Disk : WesternDigital 160GB

Memories : 2GB ddr 400 Patriot

Keyboard : Logitech USB

Mouse : Razer copperhead USB

i put the dvd and then reboot...the system installs without problems...and then when he reboots, they go for a screen who show a background with a apple and one thing down the apple, i think that was the loading...then up the apple he show like a signal something like this :

http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=91943217lj3.jpg

can anyone help me to resolve this?or tell me if my hardware working?thanks

sorry for my poor english...iam portuguese and got a lot of problems writing in english ,as u see... :thumbsdown_anim: