Help with a P5W DH Deluxe. Im noob

palote

6 posts in this topic

Hi there..

Im completely noob on this and after several days without success on setup my onboard sound and having problems with the in built wireless. i was wondering if someone with this mobo can send mi the kexts i need in order to replace the mine and see which difference they have vs my kext...( is this posible?)

PD.- as i said im completely NOOB. i ask for this with educational porpose.. not to get the work done. When i follow the tutorials i get error like file not found and things like that...

My email is palote99@msn.com u can add me to your msn if u want too

Thanks in advance and sorry 4 my english.

adios

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I haven't been able to get that updated Realtek WIFI driver to work. I finally gave up, did a re-install of Kalyway (without WIFI support), and I run a wireless ethernet bridge off my hardwire LAN. It's the simple fix to a hair-pulling problem!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi to all,

I'm trying to get some info about how to make the sound input or full working to work. I tried different ALC882M patches and packages without any success. I'm using the BIOS 2302. Bios settings to HD Audio and Non-Vista. The rest of my configuratiom is explained in my signature. I'd appreciate any help, this is the last thing left behind from a perfect hackintosh installation.

Thanks in advance