Problem on having started(extracted) macos

cuim202

1 post in this topic

Hi

Yam Intel Pentium 4 Codename Northwood Specification Intel ® Pentium ® 4 CPU 2.26GHz Package Socket 478 mPGA (platform GO = 2h) Instructions sets MMX, SSE, SSE2

Chipset------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Northbridge Intel i845G rev. B1 Southbridge Intel 82801DB (ICH4) rev. 02 Memory Type DDR Memory Size 256 MBytes Memory Frequency 133.3 MHz (1:1) CAS * 2.5 EVENNESS * to CAS * 3 EVENNESS * Precharge 3 Cycle Time (after) 6 DRAM Him(Her) Go Timer 16

General Memory type DDR Manufacturer (GO) Kingston (7F98000000000000) Size 256 MBytes Max bandwidth PC2100 (133 MHz)

More information:

Http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5705/especiwz3.jpg

Secondhand(Worn) So: Mac. You X.v10.4.8. AMD.Intel. SSE2. SSE3_by. JaS.iso

I am New and to the end(purpose) I have found this forum.

I have a problem with the take-off of the SO.

I have installed perfectly the SO, I it have done on 2 different hard disks, 1 of 80gb with 3 partitions, 1 of windows, 1 of mere this one and 1 frees. And also I have installed it (later) on another disc of 10gb. For the two the same thing happens. ATA's

After finishing the installation it is restarted and automatically it(he,she) initiates the SO. I annex image. It(he,she) notices: it is not the same monitor only it is an example.

Http://www.chilehardware.com/modules/guias...716/imagen2.JPG

After approximately 15 seconds the wheel remains stopped (under the apple), it(he,she) continues reading unpoco and suddenly at all. It(he,she) remains, I have left it as 1 hour(o'clock) and it(he,she) has not changed screen. What can I do in the matter??

I have put him in order that it(he,she) verifies with the command-v and the results " important are:

_ZN24IOBufferMemoryDescriptor17getVirtualSegmentEP Pm kld_load_from_memory () failed for modulates com.apple.driver. AppleUSBUHCI

( And later in yellow highlighted letters it(he,she) puts) Couldn't alloc class " Apple US... Klac: defined symbols:

Failed to load extension com.apple.driver.appleUSBHCI

Later and even the last thing that it(he,she) puts on having analyzed is:

After verifying the connections of net and direction of the ethernet

Jun 13 ... localhost configd [46]: Not Aiport Driver found

HERE FOR and already it(he,she) does not do any more.

Later I returned to initiate but now with the option in the boot:

-v-s ./and it(he,she) remains in amazed in the line apr 2 12:37:18 localhost configd [51]: Not Airport Driver found.

-x initiates remains the apple and the loader amazed

-v initiates does not show the apple, pure code and he remains stopped in the lines:

Localhost configd [54]: Not Airport Driver found Localhost/System/Library/CoreServices/loginwindow.app/Contest/MacOS/loginwindow: Login Window Aplication Started

I hope that they could help me to solve my problem to be able to enter to the operative system.

Thank you very much.