No trackpad, no keyboard during install

cyberderf

2 posts in this topic

It is my first installation, and I am using JAS 10.4.8 patched on a Gateway Laptop MX6750 (core duo, ati x1400, sata, intel 3945..) First boot with the cd everything seems to be functionnnal and I went throught disk utility. For documenting myselft before doing anything, i had to reboot into XP.

I didn't changed anything in Windows or bios, just read some FAQ on internet. I rebooted and suddenly I won't get a functionnal trackpad/keyboard. Rebooted again, and it's the same thing ever and ever, no mouse and no keyboard. I am able to enter setup ( I can see the language selection menu) but i won't get further since I can make a selection without a dam... hehe. Any hint?

-

• 2 years later...
It is my first installation, and I am using JAS 10.4.8 patched on a Gateway Laptop MX6750 (core duo, ati x1400, sata, intel 3945..) First boot with the cd everything seems to be functionnnal and I went throught disk utility. For documenting myselft before doing anything, i had to reboot into XP.

I didn't changed anything in Windows or bios, just read some FAQ on internet. I rebooted and suddenly I won't get a functionnal trackpad/keyboard. Rebooted again, and it's the same thing ever and ever, no mouse and no keyboard. I am able to enter setup ( I can see the language selection menu) but i won't get further since I can make a selection without a dam... hehe. Any hint?

-

hola niño no se hablar ingles pero se soluciona con el "ps2 fix" que esta en cualquier version que tenga algun kernell de vodoo yo tengo instalado el 10.5.6 ipc :D