Skype Problem since 10.4.9

Faxe System

3 posts in this topic

I just installed Uphuck 1.3 and before that I had Upuck 1.2. My problem ist, that I can not see the people who call me via skype. All I get is a greyish-blackish screen with the size of the incoming cam picture. I tried die AMD SSE2 Kernel and the Universal Kernel 3. Titan and Natit 1 and 2 but nothing helped. In JAS 10.4.8 it worked without problems. Is this a problem that maybe needs to b fixed in the Kernel especially for AMD SSE2 Systems?

Greetings Faxe System

System specs, see below.

picture2tr6.jpg

Here's a screenshot of my problem. By the I did also recongise that when starting visualisation in iTunes that it is really slow as long as it is not running in fullscreen. In fullscreen mode the visualisation runs fluid. I've also tested the game Prey and it runs absolutly perfect (so 3d shouldn't be the problem). :censored2:

• 1 month later...

Hey I have the same problem. AMD Opteron 165, 1GB Ram, ATI x800GTO2 video. uphuck dvd 1.3 using AMD SSE2 kernel (SSE3 wouldnt boot for me). I'm thinking it has something to do with whats being loaded with the SSE2 kernel and not the SSE3 (Rosetta related methinks). Whos out there that might be able to throw some ideas out there for us?