editing NetworkInterfaces.plist

2 posts in this topic

hey all,

i need a copy of someone's 'networkinterfaces.plist' from OS X 10.4.8+! All of the NICs i've tried to not register, so i'm gonna invent one. I have never edited a raw net-interface plist, so i need to have one for refernce to find the interface type and to find out where values belong (i do ot want to copy firewire b/c if i missed one of the kext/module parameters i'd screw te system to the pt. of no return [aka. reload]). if i could get 3-5 with atleast 1 good networking interface, i'd appreciate it. you may email them to me or post them as a response here. you're help is much appreciated! if you have experienced the same issue, plz share ur experience...

~What is is, chief?

~Penguino Loco~

La "tecnologĂ­a es la destreza tan de arreglar el mundo que no tenemos que experimentarlo."

please guys... i just need someone to copy their networkinterfaces.plist onto the forum! anyone with a mac can do this, just go to Library -> Preferences -> SystemConfiguration -> NetworkInterfaces.plist (open with TextEdit) and copy the contents, then paste into the forum [tho you hopefully already know this :-)]