Logic Pro opening Error help please!

ailgun1

9 posts in this topic

Hi ,

I was using the Express/Pro kinda Logic for couple of weeks. I have tried some cracks etc. I think and it started to give me an error saying 'The application quit unexpectedly' I have erased and re-installed it but still the same error. I have it on CD and I have crack too. What should I do?

Please help.

Atay

maybe you cant update to a major update so called logic pro 8 if it ever will happen

but nobody knows, maybe the next major update doesnt need an usb key like final cut

Hmm , so if I buy Logic Pro 7 for 1000$ would I be able to update my Logic at any cost? If so maybe I would look at eBay like you. I wouldnt be able to pay 1 more 300$ in the future for the same software.

And if so called 8 would not need USB dongle we could use crack too. But I dont like cracks.

Anyway what do you suggest me to do?

if the new logic will also use the xskey, the "crack" witch is available now will not work.

this so called "crack" doesnt even work with the 7.2 version wich is needed for our x86 machines.

as far as i know, every logic under 7.2 is running under rosetta, witch give you less cpupower as you can use with the universal binary 7.2 version.

i would buy a legit version from ebay, to get a cheaper upgrade for the next upcoming Logic.

and to listen to the rumors, the next step will come with leopard.

in german music magazines, apple is looking for new developers for the new manual, so what do you think if you reed this?