Fujitsu T4010 No Touchpad or Keyboard or Wireless

asadqh

1 post in this topic

Hi All,

I'm a noob to this, and I've searched the forum's thoroughly and heres where I am now.

I used Mac OS X 10.4.9 Intel SSE3 [JaS 10.4.8 AMD-Intel-SSE2-SSE3 with PPF1 & PPF2.iso + JaS.10.4.9.Combo.Update.Intel.SSE3.zip] to install and update my system.

The install went fine, but it wouldnt recognize any keyboard but my Microsoft Natural Keyboard Pro if I had it plugged in, and no mouse functions unless I used my Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical 3000 mouse. It prompts me for both input devices if I disconnect either.

Here are my specs and a list of devices that work fine from what I can tell.

Fujitsu Lifebook T4010 Tablet

Pentium M 1.6 Ghz

1.0 GB Ram

26 GB OsX Partition

Intel 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphics Controller (works fine)

Toshiba Bluetooth (works fine)

Teac DW-224E-B DVD/CD-RW (works fine)

Standard 101/102 Keyboard (doesnt work)

Alps Touchpad Pointing Device (doesn't work)

Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Device (can't tell if it works)

Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection (doesn't work)

All USB ports work, the built in SD card reader doesnt, but thats the last of my concerns. If I can get wifi/keyboard/mouse functionality I will be happy with this computer.

As of now I have installed the latest iwi2200.dmg in an attempt to get my wireless working, no luck. And I am combing the forums for any other drivers with no luck. I have heard of some luck on TabletPCForums with someone who has a working OSX install, and I'll see if they'll throw me a bone. I would appreciate any help and input from here. Thanks in advance!