Problem after grey screen with apple logo

Filip100

8 posts in this topic

After installaton os x 10.4.8 i restart comuter. And after grey screen with apPle logo my monitor automatic power off and mouse, keyboard power off too. WHY?????

i have hp dc7700, 2x hd 250GB,Graphic card radeon x1950 pro, 2gb memory, processor Intel® Core™2 Duo E6400 2.13 GHz, chipset: Intel® Q965 Express......

Sorry for my bad english

i took canon printer drivers, and from JaS 10.4.8.Packages: INTEL.SSE3.semthex , INTEL.SSE.mifki , INTEL.ICH8.SATA.Support and nothing else......

after few seconds of grey screen on the center show small sign like 0 with / inside.

Sorry for may bad english

You must disable SMART from bios.

You must set boot order from bios.

You must(better) use IDE HDD jumpered master for succesful installation.

The symbol on sreen that apears means that doesnt find installation/drive to boot.

Dont use the sata support (it maybe something wrong with it related to your hardware), chose the rest Intel related packages.

Try once more.

Good luck.

(Post resuts).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys im having a similar problem.. I got the full install for the 10.4.9 but it gets to the grey screen and then it just stays at the grey screen with the little circle loading... nothing changes?? And If I try to do the f8 to rdisk=os1 loadup, it comes to a black screen seeming like it wants to load but it doesnt??

Any ideas??