Optiplex sx280

1 post in this topic

I have a dell optiplex sx280, i have been sucessfull in installing the JAS 10.4.8 sse2 sse3 amd intel dvd.

I have installed the usb drivers for my linksys usb to eathernet dongel because i've gotten so fed up with trying to get the tulip drivers to work with my intergrated network card. now i'm working on trying to get my graphics card to work on mac osx. i've tried numerus things on this forum includeing playing with the appleintel910 kext's to nothing. that last thing i have tried that i got a result on was renameing the plist in the appleintel910 kext to another kext 950 i think? when i booted up it only showed my desktop with nothing else installed on it. i was able to use the hot courners but that was it.

i have recently reinstalled osx and now i have 800x600 with no other thrills. is there any hope in getting this to work? the Video: Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family. hopefully someone out here has delt with this chip and can help me. i thank you for your time in advanced.