Will There Be Another Beta?

t3mur

6 posts in this topic

Hey all.

I personally think that there will not be any more of a BETA builds for the public nor for the developers. I think they will work streight ahead on the final build, because if you think about it, if they are planning for a 'next Beta' , then they are really short on time!

It took Microsoft almost if not four years to finally get it done. So Leo better be warming up to be running by October! NO TIME FOR TEST LAPS!

Hey all.

I personally think that there will not be any more of a BETA builds for the public nor for the developers.

There will still be beta builds. There have been no beta builds for the public keep in mind. only developers with an ADC membership get beta builds. And Apple needs to continue to release these seeds so we can test our applications with their changes.

NO TIME FOR TEST LAPS!

There is ALWAYS time to test! Apple is committed to a quality operating system. and that cannot be achieved without a LOT OF TESTING.

I'm predicting SOMETHING some time this month.........maybe around the 14/15 (and i'm not looking at a calendar here so I don't know what days of the week that will be), to be followed by a "Complete" BETA given out at WWDC

I'm predicting SOMETHING some time this month.........maybe around the 14/15 (and i'm not looking at a calendar here so I don't know what days of the week that will be), to be followed by a "Complete" BETA given out at WWDC

Just a few of weeks yet :P