Problems with my 7300GT

Andrey Roth

18 posts in this topic

I bought a new Graphic Card, the inoo3d 7300GT, but my mac look weird?

first of all it has not CI suport, and I get some graphic error when I try to scrool the screen like it didn`t refresh can someone help, I am using the Jas 10.4.8 version can someone help me?

post-87981-1178048160_thumb.png

Guest Ramm

Wow.

After getting the black screen with Natit, just sit there and wait a minute or two. It will load up.

Guys, another weird problem, so far I had 2 Hard Drives, 1 installed Windows, the other one the Mac OS, when my graphic started 2 work, I uninstalled the Windows and the Mac OS, to install it on the largest drive.

Now, I put my DVD of Jas 10.4.8, boot, go to disk ultilities, erase the disk using Mac OS (journaled), install. Reboot the PC, but I just get a black screen with the line guide (Like if I was in MS-DOS).

Can u guys Help me again? thanx

PS: I dont now how it`s called the ms-dos "thing" in English. Forgive me

Thats it guys, I got my OS back to working, it ends up that the DVD was a bit scratched, now Im with the JaS 10.4.6 and my graphic is working more or less, the driver that I used, do not work with this version of the OS so Im not getting any kind of weird errors bu my core Image is not working Ill try that other drive that Swippes mensioned and see what I get, Im just a lit bit worried about erase my disk that much times... If anyone know of something that can help I thanks if post it up. Thank u all again.

Andrey Roth you can edit your drivers easy

Titan

move titan to Titan.Kext a /System/Library/Extensions

write in terminal sudo chown -R root:wheel Titan.kext and sudo chmod -R 755 Titan.kext

Add your ID in Geforce.kext, NVDANV40Hal.kext y NVDAResman.kext.

From Terminal sudo nano /System/Library/GeForce.kext/Contents/Info.plist

write your ide

<key>IOPCIMatch</key>

<string>0x*******</string>

save changes Ctrl+X

delete Kexts

rm -f /System/Library/Extensions.mkext

rm -f /System/Library/Extensions.kextcache