iWork doesn´t work

johannes1430

7 posts in this topic

Hi!

When I open Pages I get the menubar and a new document. But I can´t click anything in the document window. It doesn´t respond at all.

When I open Keynote I only get the menubar. If I try to open any window or document it just quits.

I have Mac OS X 10.4.6 on a IBM ThinkPad T41.

I can´t update to 10.4.8 though. I´ve tried two times with the JaS update. Both times the system has become unusable(Safari doesn´t work +++)

Help please:-)

re -!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Mac OS X 10.4.8 on my component PC!

I meet the problem as yours,too.

PS: I had 10.4.7 before, but I can't install any apps! I can't find out the answer.

except it, I can't use iCal, and I downloaded QuarkXpress7.0.2, but it runs so slowly. especially, when I want to creat a new webpages for printing, all crashes! I have to reboot PC by push reboot button on c case!

anyone who helps us is appreciated! thanks!

Hi ! I have the same problem !!! =( ... i have a Dell XPS m1210, i just see the menubar but when i open a file i dont see it... well hope there is a solution. Best Regards !

P.D. I think maybe is the driver of the display, i have a nVidia GeForce Go 7400, with MacVidia v.1.0.8.1 drivers...

• 2 weeks later...

No, I do not have QE (Dell GX270 with integrated intel graphic).

Keynote 3 (iWork 06) does not work but Keynote 2 (iWork 05) is working, with the small problem that slideview doesn't work (get the error message not enough VRAM).

• 2 weeks later...