JaS 10.4.8 AMD Intel SSE2 SSE3 cant be installed

Freestylee

7 posts in this topic

Hey Guyz, please Help meee!

I've tried to install JaS 10.4.8 AMD Intel SSE2 SSE3 version to my Intel core duo 1,6,

but after a while I see Debugger called panic and the last row what I see is:

Darwin Kernel Version 8.8.1: Sat Dec 9 ..... Semthex:/nebukadnezar/BUILD/obj/RELEASE_I386

I have SSE2 and SSE3, what can cauze the problem???

Chances are its a kernel panic caused by an incorrect selection of packages. Remember, when installing, select ONLY packages that are necessary for your system.

Seems like you'll need Intel, and maybe ONE of the graphics drivers (depending on if you have Nvidia or ATi. If you have neither, do not select either of them.) Try installing again but only selecting the necessary packages.

Chances are its a kernel panic caused by an incorrect selection of packages. Remember, when installing, select ONLY packages that are necessary for your system.

Seems like you'll need Intel, and maybe ONE of the graphics drivers (depending on if you have Nvidia or ATi. If you have neither, do not select either of them.) Try installing again but only selecting the necessary packages.

I would do that but I cant, it stucks before i could get into the install... I mean before the install screen.

I have the same problem,

I had 10.4.7 working but now trying 10.4.8 and I get stuck before it can go into the install. Donno what the problem is

here are the specs:

AMD 64 X2 3800+

Asus A8N-Sli Deluxe

2 GB RAM

250 GB HDD sata

40 GB IDE (will install on this)

Geforce 7850 GT OC