Any Luck For The Motherboard Gigabyte GA-8I915P ?

DJ BeaST

6 posts in this topic

hey how you doing people admins and users. well I have this Gigabyte motherboard and it is GA-8I915P. I already installed OS X86 on it . it works smoth and nice. but it didn't detect any drivers like sound or vga or network or anything like that so do you guys think there is any luck for this GA-8I915P or any fix or sulotion ?

I will wait for your reply thanks alot. ;)

• 2 months later...

Hey DJ Beast, did you have any luck getting your GA-8i915P working properly? I'm running a GA-8i915P Duo Pro and Jas 10.4.8 SSe2/SSe3 has failed to run my onboard audio and my network ports (I have dual LAN).

If you have found any solutions for either of these I'd love to hear them.

Cheers

Just some additional info for anyone that may be able to throw me a bone........

If I open system profiler, both my network ports are listed (eth0 and eth1). However inside system preferences neither of these ports is detected. The option to enable 'built-in ethernet' is disabled. This is a shame as OSX is otherwise running very smooth, even my nVIDIA GForce 6600 GT is working properly.

Thanks

Hey Jon Boy no i didn't i am here same like u looking to see if we could get some help. please guys come on i am sure you smart people can do it come on.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
hey how you doing people admins and users. well I have this Gigabyte motherboard and it is GA-8I915P. I already installed OS X86 on it . it works smoth and nice. but it didn't detect any drivers like sound or vga or network or anything like that so do you guys think there is any luck for this GA-8I915P or any fix or sulotion ?

I will wait for your reply thanks alot. :rolleyes:

HEY I GOT MY SOUND WORKING BY USING THIS AzaliaAudio.PKG.ZIP. BUT HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY ETHERNET STRAIGHT YET. ANY FIXES WITH THE ETHERNET YET FOR THIS BOARD?

http://www.mediafire.com/?enez1guzz1g