LAPTOP based NVIDIA GO FX any solutions for NATIT/TITAN get working with native display?

razorrazor

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

Have Anyone found solution for mobile NVIDIA FX Go series video cards? I have NVIDIA FX GO5200 64 Mb video card in my laptop, i tried so much with titan and natit, but nothing helped, i'm using the latest kernel 8.8.1 SSE2, and i get the same bug - BLACK SCREEN, everything inialized perfectly but laptop screen is in black, external screen connected shows everything as it should be OSX with CI/QE supported. If You find any solution for making this card working with native laptop screen in CI/QE plz share the solution. :D

I'm wondering why ATI mobile users didn't have any such problems.

Thanx bro's! :)

RAZ

I see nobody is intertested in this problem, but here must be solution, because MacVidia driver detects my native display prerfectly but as we all know no IC/QE and OSX without it is worthless, we need to find somebody who knows directly TITAN/NATIT and MacVidia projects, i thinks it easy thing to correct for such person.

Hope we'll find any solution :P

Thank You.

RAZ

I see nobody is intertested in this problem, but here must be solution, because MacVidia driver detects my native display prerfectly but as we all know no IC/QE and OSX without it is worthless, we need to find somebody who knows directly TITAN/NATIT and MacVidia projects, i thinks it easy thing to correct for such person.

Hope we'll find any solution :thumbsup_anim:

Thank You.

RAZ

Hi!

np_ is currently testing some ideas. Let's hope they are the solution to our problems. We must have patience!

Hi!

np_ is currently testing some ideas. Let's hope they are the solution to our problems. We must have patience!

Yep correct!

np_ has released a kext named "NVidiaEFI.kext", I think and it has the i2c part for EDID detection in it... But this will not work for ATI cards!

I hope there could be a better solution for EDID detection!

Ah, and it IS already working (Natit with Laptop)... With both, ATI and NVidia, but its not easy so let me work on it!

cYa ~Neo