Request for Help with Boot Issue on Dell T3500 (Bloomfield Processor)

carsonr

2 posts in this topic

Hello Hackintosh Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm currently in the process of setting up a Hackintosh on a Dell T3500 with a Bloomfield processor. I've managed to make significant progress, however, I've hit a roadblock and am hoping someone here might be able to lend their expertise.

System Specs:

CPU: Intel Bloomfield
GPU: AMD R9 255
Motherboard model: Dell T3500
Current macOS: Monterey
Bootloader: OpenCore

Kexts:

AppleALC.kext
AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext
BCM5722D.kext
Lilu.kext
SATA-unsupported.kext
SMCProcessor.kext
telemetrap.kext
USBToolBox.kext
UTBDefault.kext
VirtualSMC.kext
WhateverGreen.kext

The Issue:

After booting into MacOS, I am greeted with static and articles on the screen. I know the GPU is not broken because I've tested it in Windows 10 using a stress test software and it was able to run through the software without a problem. Verbose mode hasn't been able to provide much clarity, and booting in single-user mode has proven unfruitful. I've checked and confirmed that all the kexts are properly installed using kextstat. To reiterate, I'm confident that the GPU isn't the issue, as it's worked successfully in a different Hackintosh setup.

What I've Done So Far:

I've gone through my config.plist file meticulously, ensuring there are no obvious errors or misconfigurations. Despite my efforts, the error persists, leading me to believe that the problem may lie either with the OpenCore configuration or an unknown hardware issue.

Attachments:

To help illustrate the problem more accurately, I've attached a video of the boot process along with an image of the exact error message.

Video link: 

I would be incredibly grateful for any assistance or advice this community could provide. Has anyone encountered a similar issue? Or does anyone have suggestions for what to look at next?

Thank you in advance for your time and help!

Monte_rey_efi.zip