B75M-D3H USB port mapping and Fenvi-HB1200. Bluetooth breaks sleep

madman80

1 post in this topic

Hi. Sleep/wake was running perfectly in this hackintosh, until Fenvi FV-HB1200 was installed (WiFi+BT). If I disconnect the bluetooth cable to internal USB port sleep works well but logically I lose the BT function.

Gigabyte B75M-D3H

CPU i7-3770 iGPU HD4000

Ram 16GB DDR3

SSD 240GB OCZ Trion 100

OSX Catalina 10.15.7

Opencore 0.92

SMBIOS iMac13,1

I think the problem is related to bad port mapping for the BT conector. This mobo has 3 USB controllers: XHC for USB3/2 and EHC1 and EHC2 for USB2. I apply the EH01 and EH02 rename patches in acpi section of config.plist and XhciPortLimit -> True. I use USBinjectall.kext + hackintool port mapping method. The internal USB ports connectors of this mobo are EH02 and Rear USB2 are EH01. For any reason I'm not able to map BT port as internal to avoid instant wake. If I do so, BT port dissapears in Hackintool USB section and is unavailable for OSX. So i must set BT port as USB2 to be functional, but this breaks sleep. It sleeps but wakes up in 3 seconds. This mobo have internal hubs for EHC USB2 ports (PR) that I shouldn´t delete. And also appears an Expresscard port that I can not delete (it appears always)

What can I do? Is there a way to redirect the bluetooth EH02 port to XHC controller? I observe that Fenvi PCI-E card works well in other modern hackintoshes that I made, like B360M mobos that uses XHC controller for all USB ports.