Can I install Ventura on the system?

Doğuş Yolal

5 posts in this topic

Is the system I collected is hackintosh compatible, what are the parts I need to change?
Gigabyte B760M Aorus Elite AX
Intel i5 13600KF
Asrock Phantom Gaming RX6900XT
Kingston KC3000 1TB
Corsair Vengeance DDR5 2x16GB 6000MHz CL36
Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 white
NZXT H5 Elite Case
LC-Power LC1000M 1000w psu

On 6/2/2023 at 12:44 AM, Doğuş Yolal said:

Is the system I collected is hackintosh compatible, what are the parts I need to change?

Hopefully you have read up on what it entails to installing OS X on your system so to give you a Template to help you on the way,

here is an EFI Folder for you to use as an additional guide that may get you started after a few tweaks here and there better suited to your specs.

Good luck.

EFI.zip

On 6/3/2023 at 1:24 PM, Doğuş Yolal said:

I just didn't know if the motherboard is compatible. Can I get the wifi on the motherboard working?

At this moment in time don't worry about the wifi, which can be solved by a third party compatible Apple recognised card.

Once the installation is completed, the WIFI/B-Tooth can be sorted after is my assumption.

If I can make a correction to my post. It seems I made an error in stating that wifi can be sorted after Ventura's installation. Unfortunately a working internet connection is needed for the installation to be completed.

This should not dissuade you from attempting the install as a reasonably priced compatible WiFi Dongle for Mac can be purchased to circumvent the problem.

At least I made an effort to come to the OP's aid unlike our learned friend who offered no solution or insight to a solution but leaves a laughing Emoji followed by a Confused one.

May I remind everyone, IM is a platform to help one and all, I like to view members as family that comes to the aid of others with queries or problems without derision or ridicule.

It is quite ok to correct another's misguided offering to a problem but let's practice a little bit more decorum as well.

Edited by eSaF
  • Like 1