Ventura on Z790 Aero G + i9-13900K +AMD 6900XT

Bios-PC

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone

After one month with this hardware checking every single option in the bios for stability,

First of all big thanks to @MaLd0n , make custom ssdt for my motherboard.

I can use general ssdt from opencore but still feel not stable and laggy.

so for those who have the same hardware I share my results.

with hyperthreding disabled and don't use cputopologyrebuild.kext the system sable but laggy sometime and benchmark for single core little bit higher

but multicore so bad result.

when hyperthreding enabled with vmx full support , with cputopologyrebuild.kext the system stable and the benchmark put every apple cpu down in the list.

still have one problem trying to fix sleep/wake . but for now I'm so glad not buying apple studio and still believe on intel hardware.  

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 20.46.10.png

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 20.38.58.png

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 20.38.23.png

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 20.54.01.png

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 20.54.27.png

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 20.54.30.png

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 21.05.09.png

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 21.03.30.png

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 21.34.14.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for share your results my friend! @MaLd0n is the One!! But I have a single question, are you use DSDT by Maldon or you use SSDTS ? 

Still laggy ? I ask because im made order that one i9 13900k and Z790 Gigabyte Aorus and many guys reported issues like you...

Congrats!!! 

Edited by Max.1974

3 hours ago, Max.1974 said:

Thanks for share your results my friend! @MaLd0n is the One!! But I have a single question, are you use DSDT by Maldon or you use SSDTS ? 

Still laggy ? I ask because im made order that one i9 13900k and Z790 Gigabyte Aorus and many guys reported issues like you...

Congrats!!! 

hello

I use SSDT , I prefer instead of DSDT , dsdt sometimes make problem when apple release update 

and you can find yourself with kerne panic and struggling a lot of time don't know the problem 

the system work perfect not laggy and stable , don't know which graphic card you will use but mine I follow @miliuco instruction and change framebuffer to my card 

and its working perfect

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Bios-PC said:

hello

I use SSDT , I prefer instead of DSDT , dsdt sometimes make problem when apple release update 

and you can find yourself with kerne panic and struggling a lot of time don't know the problem 

the system work perfect not laggy and stable , don't know which graphic card you will use but mine I follow @miliuco instruction and change framebuffer to my card 

and its working perfect

Thanks a lot, for your answer. Im use my good card AMD RX Vega 64 8 GB, it's very nice with my 100 series mobo Z170 XP Sli. Run smooth and fast like a charm. Im try learn a little bit more, day by day, and i will build one similar too. 

Im read in somewhere (a Brazilian channel Youtube) that its possible the intel not guarantee that RAM with more than X mhz (I don't remember exactly), bit its possible that not works well with new Raptor Lake. Im buy 2 DIMM x 16 gb with 6000 mhz Fury Kingston device to test. Will see!!! 

Thanks a lot and im sure will need help from @MaLd0n and @miliuco because this guys and many many others was awesome!! 

Edited by Max.1974
  • Like 1