Please Help

rmmcwh

3 posts in this topic

After about 2 months of testing, I have finally been able to boot Monterey on my X58-UD3R Xenon 5650 system.

Everything works - but I am having an issue mapping USB ports (which is causing my WiFi not to connect, iMessage not logging in among other things). I have tried Hackintool, 2 different usb mapping programs, reread OpenCore over and over, bunch of Kexts and patches, multiple instructions on the web - nothing seems to work to get all ports recognized and working properly. Right now, any USB device I use if I eject and plug in is no longer shown.

I have included my config file. Please if someone can direct my as to why I am having issues. Thank you very much.

Edited by rmmcwh

Have fixed all problems, except for Restart (goes to a black screen and I have to hit the button to reboot), and USB mapping - can't seem to get my ports recognized no matter what I try. I am going to try and get a Windows boot to work to map them there. i have a Mojave boot that allows me to use all the USB ports, but Hackintool, or other method, does not show the ports either. Thank you for any clues or assistance.