i have up os but when finish lost mouse cant use mouse anyone can help me

lovenhoctk

11 posts in this topic

You would get a faster response to your query if you tell what your specs are and whether it is a laptop or desktop, it is not necessary but a cordial greeting like 'Hi' would also encourage members to help and come to your aid, just saying that's all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hervé said:

OP's already been asked to provide specs at least 3 different times but, so far, appears to refuse to do so...

In that case I'd say they're not really serious in getting help???!!! 

11 hours ago, lovenhoctk said:

Thanks you help im reinstal ít ok

kind of suspicious about this guy, to be honest. His account's nickname sounds Vietnamese to me (lovenhoctk can be read as love + nhóc (=a way of saying "child" in Vietnamese) + tk (acronym of the Vietnamese word "tài khoản", which means account)), not to mention that there's the word "ít" (which means "low", or "few/little" in Vietnamese, but the pronunciation sounds similar to the word "it".) Vietnamese people also tend to have a verbal tic, where they'd say "ok" after a statement (I could be wrong though, since everyone around the world seems to also do this, but in my city, people somehow would often include "ok" (especially younger ones) at the end of a sentence.)

4 minutes ago, LockDown said:

Its just a nick. Whats so big deal about it. 

eh, it's just me brainstorming

1 hour ago, LockDown said:

Its just a nick. Whats so big deal about it. 

I don't really think the conversation is about his 'Nick'. The fact is he asked for help to a problem on his system without specifying his equipment although was asked for on a few occasions so that someone could come to his aid and possibly offer a solution. I think it is obvious English is not his first language but we could guess enough to know from his original post what he said his problem is but without knowing what his specs are exactly, then providing a pertinent solution is difficult. As he later said the problem is solved???!!! (whether true or not), I think case closed.

Edited by eSaF

2 hours ago, rage.grayl said:

it is not necessary but a cordial greeting like 'Hi' would also encourage members to help and come to your aid, just saying that's all.

eh? meh, English's not that guy's main language, and judging by some aspects of his messages, he definitely was incapable of understanding things like this