Stuck on Apple logo

ovidoi

7 posts in this topic

Hi, i try to install Ventura on my laptop but after verbose boot sequence detect hw etc, apears apple and stuck, mouse work and keyboard, but slider apple not.

Avoidruntimedefrag is off, this is hppened in boot efi and uefi, kext's is update smbios is MBP 15.3. I try another smbios but same issue.

thumbnail.jpg

L.E. and how to disable AMFI in monterey, amfi_get_of_my_way in boot arg's not work.

Edited by ovidoi

3 hours ago, LockDown said:

Boot in verbose

after boot verbose is that issue, read all, after boot sequence, when load all hardware, less graphic,

Edited by ovidoi

3 hours ago, Hervé said:

Unless you use an older version of OC or Clover, you must set back AvoidRuntimeDefrag to ON.

If you're trying to install Ventura beta on that Sandy bridge laptop of yours, you're wasting your time since that platform generation does not meet the minimum requirements and neither does the old AMD Radeon HD 6850M.

I invite you to read the Ventura beta thread.

That problem is the graphic??? Yeah the HW is detect and loaded and then compose graphic....stuck, the mouse work, is mobile cursor, computer not lock, not cpu issue.....core image...yeah, thank you.

L.E. clover 5144.

Edited by ovidoi

• 5 months later...

Hi, issue solved to add Criptex and CSLVfixup kext and install very good, work all devices exept AMD Radeon 6850m, vetura or OCLP doesn't want to install amdradeonx3000.kext, is see good info but not acceleration, want everyone to help me please?