DC3217BY • i3-3217U • HD4000

raymccoy

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

i got a working efi for a Intel NUC DC3217BY • i3-3217U • HD4000

I installed sucessful the BigSur on the nuc.

The problem is the onboard lan is not working

How can i add the IntelMausiEthernet.kext to the config.plist

• Like 1

Just now, raymccoy said:

Hello,

i got a working efi for a Intel NUC DC3217BY • i3-3217U • HD4000

I installed sucessful the BigSur on the nuc.

The problem is the onboard lan is not working

How can i add the IntelMausiEthernet.kext to the config.plist

Hi there and welcome!

It's quite simple really. If you use something like ProperTree, PLIST Editor or Opencore/Clover Configurator, you can enter them by going to Kernel

> Add and clicking on the pointer to create a new Item and enter your info in the corresponding fields. Make sure the setting is enabled and with

the file, place it into EFI/OC/Kexts folder of your EFI partition. In the config.plist the best would be to place the file around the middle to bottom

of the Kexts loadup sequence, since the core kexts (Lilu/Whatevergreen/AppleALC/VirtualSMC) should always remain near the top of the listing

for the system to recognise it best.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/9/2022 at 2:47 AM, Middleman said:

Hi there and welcome!

It's quite simple really. If you use something like ProperTree, PLIST Editor or Opencore/Clover Configurator, you can enter them by going to Kernel

> Add and clicking on the pointer to create a new Item and enter your info in the corresponding fields. Make sure the setting is enabled and with

the file, place it into EFI/OC/Kexts folder of your EFI partition. In the config.plist the best would be to place the file around the middle to bottom

of the Kexts loadup sequence, since the core kexts (Lilu/Whatevergreen/AppleALC/VirtualSMC) should always remain near the top of the listing

for the system to recognise it best.

please can I have your EFI FOlDER PLEASE