Site Issues

osxtra

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

1: Am wondering why I have to do a password reset each and every time I log in.  The "forgot password" link works, password enters OK, redirected back  to site logged in.  Next time, it says credentials are wrong.

2: Wondering why I can't post anywhere but here.  Have read the "Forum Rules" but there's no button to push or anything indicating they've been read.  How is the database supposed to get updated?.  When attempting to post, all topics are greyed out except here.  Can't reply to existing topics either.

3:  Just a head's up, the two links in the "Forum Rules" post about commercial spin-offs produce a 404, though the content does seem to be replicated in other posts.

Would sure like to be able to post.  Have an unresolved issue reported by at least one other user, no solution there either...

Thanks!