unable to reply to thread

4 posts in this topic

Hello!

I'm new to IM, so maybe I'm missing something or not yet allowed to reply to all threads, but I'm trying to post a question/issue on AudioGod's DSDT guide/thread and not seeing the option of replying.

thank you

Jason

There is a restriction rule in place, new members can only post to Threads after so many post. A Mod will see your query and explain better than my effort, in saying that welcome to IM.

• Thanks 1

Got it. thank you for the heads up. Where would you guys suggest I start a new thread about my issues? followed audioGod's guide to a T and everything was finally working for a while with internal GPU.  I got my claws on a Vega64 and the process of trying to install it has crashed the system :(. now even with it removed and everything set back to the way it was, I can't get back into Catalina.

14 minutes ago, jmills0823 said:

Got it. thank you for the heads up. Where would you guys suggest I start a new thread about my issues? followed audioGod's guide to a T and everything was finally working for a while with internal GPU.  I got my claws on a Vega64 and the process of trying to install it has crashed the system :(. now even with it removed and everything set back to the way it was, I can't get back into Catalina.

Hi have a read of this link -

about new members and posting it will explain fully the restrictions.

• Thanks 1